Let’s look at your online presence?
What do your services separate you from other realtors? Your moment to shine above the others. On the first impression, your website looks good, but this site is just like your other realtors at KW.
You need your own website. One that will rank and let you shine with some optimization will be a great lead magnet. Grab attention and build confidence that your abilities will sell or to buy. They know you are knowledgeable. I can help you achieve this.
I have found some concerns and documented my experience with your website.
1. Home page banner is lovely, with a searchable bar to gain access to area home for sale. (It does not give your site the ranking power ) Yes, it does provide the client with a view of real estate, but that info is easy to find.
2. No tabs across the top to help the client. I stumbled to access it while clicking around. I then found the home page and others.
3. pages lack text that attacks google searches. Keller Williams Palm Beaches drop-down menu. Upcoming events are off-center and lacking text
4. The blog, by Home Keeper. I found 32 copies of your blog on other people’s websites that look similar to yours. (this hurts your ranking with Google for duplicate content) they are just mass-selling the articles over and over with no original content. https://blog.homekeepr.com/your-spring-landscape-to-do-list?sharedby=james-williams-1
This image is a tool I use to check for duplicate content. Your Blog pulled 32 other websites with the same content.
5. Google Maps for Palm Beach Gardens Realtors in Palm Beach Gardens, FL great for local searches and gives you extra space on googles first page.
While doing a search for palm Beach Gardens Realtor. I found Jackely Naugh from Keller. She is running Google Ads.
Another realtor with KW
Linda A Gary’s website comes up as a realtor in palm beach on Worth Ave. She has 20 reviews and some nice pictures. I show you this for what is possible to show to your clients.
Then Linda Olsson has 12 reviews, Local broker/owner here is her realtor website. She has value to clients for she has a list of what sold in Palm Beach. Do you know where she is pulling the data from? Is it difficult to get sold listings for the quarter?
I know I can help you! First, you need a private realtor website that gains traffic that promotes you with your own domain, and Not Keller Williams or any agency.
I would make a web site that has Homes for Sale the addresses are attached to your site. Your site should answer all your client questions, including how to get a loan the different types of loans. What’s involved with qualifying. What’s involved with down payments. Construction management what’s involved. House hunting and why you need a professional. Local Schools and great neighborhoods. Should I consider a credit line increase? Buying a condo and HOA rules! How much money needs to go into escrow. How much money is needed for closing costs? What do I need to know about buying a house in West Palm Beach? Things to do in (city) etc.
Other pages like 4 bedroom mansions in palm beach gardens for sale. Why you want rental property in Palm Beach Gardens.
Another idea is List of houses and the prices that they sold, this is labor intensive but very effective.
Where you start is up to you. We can start slow and as you gain momentum I can work more hours on your website to add content that attracts visitors to your site, to grow your site up in the rankings and keep you there.
We are going to need reviews, images, videos, and articles.)
Call me so we can go over any questions. 561-427-1999 More pricing information for website and SEO link
Local Map Optimization
Google Map is visual and covers about 30% of the first page of search engine results.
It draws potential clients and makes it easy for them to connect with local businesses. More Info
Technical SEO Audit
We analyze your sites architecture, check for index-ability and search engine penalties, on-page ranking factors, current back link profile and speed test your load times to produce an in depth baseline report.
Making an Impact One Business at a Time
Search Engine Optimization
Actually, what we offer would not be classified as “search engine optimization” because we deliver a lot more than that. Normal “SEO companies” will analyze your website, slap on a few links and send you a bill.
Online Marketing Strategies that will have your competition wondering what happened!
Google is constantly changing their search algorithm. Yesterdays SEO strategies don’t work like they used to.
We offer a custom SEO package complete with total inbound marketing solutions, that will improve every area of your organic search results.
Social interaction, content marketing, natural link promotion – everything is included with our SEO service.